ACHESON & GLOVER
Hours of work Mon - Thurs 7.00am - 5.00pm
We offer an attractive hourly rate of pay
The successful candidate will be required to operate a highly automated plc controlled block paving machine..
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging material and labels
- Setting up the production line and making periodic changes needed to manufacture different products
- Driving a forklift in the yard and factories, in a safe working manner.
- Previous experience of automated manufacturing production line and operating systems
- Previous experience of concrete products manufacturing
- At least 1 years previous forklift driving experience preferably within a busy manufacturing environment.
For further information and to apply online visit our website at
If you have any queries please email
or telephone the HR Department 028 8952 1275
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 4pm on Thursday 4th May, 2017
Criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting