A very much loved mother and grandmother, Florence Maud Ferguson (Florrie), passed away peacefully at South West Acute Hospital on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, after a long illness.
The death occurred on March 13, 2013, in his 87th year of Mr. Arthur J. Moffitt, a native of Fermanagh. Well-known as an active local preacher, he grew up in Tirwinney Methodist Church near Lack.
Much sadness has been expressed following the death, which occurred peacefully on May 1, 2013 at the South West Acute Hospital, Enniskillen, following a short illness, of Mr. Robert Alexander Pearson.
The death at her home at Ardess on Good Friday, March 29, 2013, of Anita O'Brien (formerly Maguire, Kinawley) evoked genuine sadness.
EDUCATION Minister John O'Dowd will be taking part in an exclusive Twitter Q&A with The Impartial Reporter next week.
- Policing Board: G8 policing and security costs in region of £50m
- Pipe band success in spite of stormy weather
- Jackie inspired by loss to undertake cycle
- Woolly welcome for protesters with no campsites identified
- Gleneagles veteran to join Enniskillen protest march
- How Colin and Jessica will look in forthcoming movie