Two people were taken to hospital on Tuesday morning following a fire at a house in Belleek.
The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS) has determined that the fire in a cottage at Brollagh Road, Belleek was accidental.
Two fire appliances from Belleek, one from Fermanagh and one from Ballyshannon attended the call out at 8.38am on Tuesday morning.
Two occupants, a woman in her seventies and a man in his forties, were out of the cottage when fire fighters arrived.
A Rapid Response Paramedic, a Paramedic Officer and two A&E crews were also dispatched. 
A Northern Ireland Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “Following assessment and treatment at the scene by paramedics, two patients were transported to the South West Acute Hospital.”
A spokeswoman for the NIFRS added: “The cause of the fire has been determined as accidental and the incident was dealt with at 10.35am.”