TWO people escaped without injury following a fire in a first floor bedroom of a house in Enniskillen on Sunday night. 
Firefighters from Enniskillen and Irvinestown spent almost an hour at the semi detached property in Windmill Heights, a spokeswoman for the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service has told this newspaper.
It’s understood the fire started in the chimney after 11pm and then ignited the timber joists with firefighters having to remove the wooden floors in order to extinguish the blaze. 
A male and a female were in the home at the time but were “both fine” according to a source. 
“The cause of the fire was confirmed as accidental,” said a NIFRS spokeswoman.