TWO people have been taken to hospital after a suspected carbon monoxide leak in Enniskillen. 

Just before midday yesterday (Thursday) emergency services received a report of residents in a house in the Cavanaleck area feeling unwell after smelling fumes. 

A spokesman for the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service said an ambulance was despatched to the scene and, after initial assessment and treatment at the scene, two patients were taken to South West Acute Hospital. 

It comes about a fortnight after residents at a house in the Hillview area of Enniskillen were evacuated after a suspected carbon monoxide leak.