The South West College in Enniskillen was evacuated this morning, Thursday, October 11 after a fire broke out on the third floor of the building.

All students and staff were evacuated from the building as firefighters dealt with the fire which is believed to have started when a tumbledryer caught fire.

A spokesperson for the college said: "SWC would like to advise that there has been a minor fire at SWC Enniskillen Fairview campus, that has now been extinguished by the Fire Service.

"Please be assured that all staff and students were evacuated from the building safely, and have subsequently been allowed to re-enter the building."