Enniskillen Town 1 Willowbank II 2

Enniskillen Town manager Rory Judge was disappointed that his side allowed themselves to be bullied by visitors Willowbank II as the two time Junior Cup champions made their exit from the competition at the Lakeland Forum on Saturday.
Town made a dreadful start to the game as they found themselves two goals down after only 20 minutes and from that they were chasing things.
The home side did pull a goal back from Stephen Clarke on the hour mark but Judge admits that while his side controlled possession in the second half, they didn’t work the Willowbank goalkeeper enough as it finished 2-1.
“In truth, we were bullied by them from the start which was not good enough and with 20 minutes gone we found ourselves two goals down so it was always going to be tough after that,” he explained. 
“We didn’t show enough aggression and that is disappointing from my point of view. 
“In the second half we dominated possession but they retreated and we didn’t work their goalkeeper enough. It is disappointing to go out of the Junior,” he added.
Willowbank started the tie brightly as they pinned the hosts back and Town were undone by two set pieces as they fell two goals behind early on.
The first arrived from a free kick from the left which was flicked home while the second then came from another free kick from left hand side with the scorer left unmarked to head past Pat Cadden in the Town goal.
The home side offered very little in the way of an attacking threat in the opening 30 minutes but the introduction of Johnny Hoy to the attack midway through the first half gave the away side more to think about. Indeed, Hoy was close to getting Town back into the game early in the second half with a snap shot from the edge of the box that forced the Willowbank goalkeeper into a good save.
And the home side did pull a goal back with half an hour to play as Clarke slotted home after Nicky Dunbar’s free kick came back off the woodwork
Town dictated the game from this to the finish but they struggled to carve out any clear cut scoring chances with the Willowbank netminder having only a couple of routine saves to make , including another Clarke effort.
Town were to finish the game with ten men when Stephen Quinn was red carded for a second booking with 15 minutes to go and the away side were able to see things out to seal their place in the next round.
It is back to league matters this week with a home game against Lisbellaw and Judge is looking for improvement. “We played really well in our last league game against Tummery but we failed to build on it on Saturday and we will need to improve this Saturday when we come up against Lisbellaw,” he said.