Fivemiletown College 3 Devenish College 1

Fivemiletown College secured the McKee Cup with a 3-1 win over Devenish College at Castle Park Centre on Tuesday afternoon.
Man of the Match Peter Clarke had given Fivemiletown the advantage in the first half and they doubled their advantage after the break with Clarke again on target.
Devenish set up a big finish when Joel Irvine tapped in but Fivemiletown sealed the victory deep in injury time when Branon Clarke converted from the spot.
And it was a victory that delighted Fivemiletown teacher, and coach of the side, Stephen Clarke.
“This is a great achievement to regain the trophy. Credit to Devenish who battled throughout and in the final 10 minutes went close to getting that equaliser. 
“Our preparation and game plan were executed well and this was satisfying for me personally. 
“On a school level this raises motivation towards future success. I’d like to finish by thanking all staff and supporters who travelled today to cheer the boys on,” he commented.
An entertaining and competitive contest saw Fivemiletown start brightly as they went on to take the lead in the 15th minute.
Good interchanging down the Fivemiletown right saw a Thomas Weir cross sent goalwards by Tommi Coulter. The Devenish custodian made a good save low down to his right, but was unable to hold onto the effort and Clarke pounced at the back post to fire home for 1-0.
 At the other end, Devenish did have a couple of opportunities but Fivemiletown’s Kyle Armstrong did well to prevent one chance while Devenish’s Jack Foster saw his powerfully struck effort from the edge of the box crash off the crossbar. 
Both sides from that point matched each other in all departments, with both defences on top and at the break it was 1-0 to the Tyrone side.
In the second half Fivemiletown started again with good purpose in their play and looked threatening in wide areas. 
And it was Clarke again who scored the second. A delightful switch in play from Weir sent Clarke in behind the Devenish right back and from a tight angle, he fired low across the keeper into the net.
 Devenish though fought manfully and with 12 minutes remaining got right back into the game. A ball into the left channel caused Fivemiletown problems and when it was fed into the middle, Nathan Copeland in the Fivemiletown goal was unable to prevent Joel Irvine from tapping home and bring the final to life. 
Right from the restart Devenish were pressing hard to get that equaliser. However, Fivemiletown were able to ride the storm and in the fourth minute of injury time, Weir was brought down in the box for a penalty. Branon Clarke, Fivemiletown Player of the Season, stepped up to send Ben Thompson in the Devenish goal the wrong way to wrap up the win.