Enniskillen 3rd XV 20 Dromore 3rd XV 0

Enniskillen booked their place in the McCambley Cup final at the Kingspan Stadium on April 7 with an outstanding performance against the most physical team the side have faced all year.
Enniskillen kicked off the match which was played on a beautiful spring afternoon. 
From the first hit of the game both teams knew this was going to be a slobber knocker of a contest. Wright, Maguire and Cadden were putting in some serious hits, unfortunately Cadden was adjudged to have carried out a slightly high tackle which earned him 10 minutes in the sin bin. 
Not long afterwards scrum half Finlay was also harshly sin binned, which briefly reduced the home side to 13. 
For six minutes whilst the home team were reduced, Dromore tried with no avail to break down the almighty Skins defence. McVitty and Wilkinson used all their experience to keep pressure relieved at any chance with long clearing kicks.
Once their full compliment was restored the home side started to make inroads in the game and into the Dromore half. On 25 minutes McVitty opened the scoring with a penalty kick from 30 metres. 
Both sides were going at it in a no holds barred fashion with Enniskillen getting the better of their visitors. Aaron Kelly assisted by props Baker and Breen, was disrupting the Dromore lineout and the Skins scrum was dominant also. Duncan was carrying the fight to Dromore at any chance making good ground with ball in hand.
Once again McVitty kicked into the Dromore 22, a simple catch and drive lineout where Wright found Aaron Kelly, despite the best effort from the Dromore pack to illegally bring down the Skins maul, the powerful drive seen Finlay get the touch down which was converted by McVitty to give Skins a deserved 10-0 lead at the break.
After the restart Dromore were trying their best to drag Skins into a Battle Royale but the home side were disciplined and the match official gave the visiting hooker 10 minutes as a result. 
Some loose kicks from the opposition when seeking territory seen the dangerous Skins outside backs of Henderson, Cunningham, Rutledge and Keelan Kelly, along with centre Mulholland, find gaps assisted by energetic forwards Gibson and Barrett. 
It was during one of these breaks that Keelan Kelly used his speed to touchdown from 35 metres, converted by sharpshooter McVitty. 
The physicality of the game was relentless, once more Skins were reduced to 14 men when Willis got a rest for 10 minutes after what the referee described as numerous infringements at the breakdown, despite this not being made clear to the home side beforehand. 
Regardless the home side weren’t backing down, the stubbornness and aggression displayed by the home side was a real stunner for the visiting team who didn’t seem used to not getting their own way.
After another Dromore infringement, McVitty further increased the home side lead with a simple stroke in front of the posts to leave it 20-0 to Enniskillen. 
As the match came to a close, the home effort didn’t reduce. 
The final whistle sounded and Skins knew they had sealed their place in the showpiece at Kingspan Stadium which will be played against Ballymena 4th XV. 
This was a very assertive and hard Enniskillen performance where they simply refused to lie down and give in when other sides would have buckled. Team manager Trevor Whittaker has assembled a superb blend of youth and experience in this side who will have plenty more in the tank for the final.
Team; Baker, Wright, Breen, Willis, A Kelly, Cadden, Maguire, Duncan, Finlay, McVitty, Cunningham, Wilkinson, Mulholland, Henderson, K Kelly, Gibson, Barrett, Rutledge.