Magheraveely 1 Enniskillen Town 3

Enniskillen Town came from a goal down to take the points against Magheraveely at the Peace Link, Clones on Saturday.

The home side had taken the lead through George Williamson but Stephen Clarke hit back to equalise for the visitors.

And second half goals from Eoin Beacom and an own goal sealed the win for Town.

Joint manager Rory Judge says that it is just a case of taking it one game at a time until they have a full hand back to select from.

“We had another four changes from last Saturday with Cathal Beacom, Kane Connor, Shane McCabe and Conor Tummon all out but we were able to bring back in Conall Quinn, Brendy Lilley, Conor Watson and Eoin Beacom so we were able to offset the quality we were missing with other quality players which was good.

“It is going to be like that for us for a another few weeks and it could be the same again for the Junior Cup this week. I know it is a cliche but it really is a case of one game at a time and take it from there,” said Judge, who was pleased to pick up the three points on offer.

“We knew Saturday would be a stiff test, especially away to Magheraveely because they keep coming at you so it was good to get the three points.

“I think the most pleasing thing for us was that the boys showed that they wanted to play for the jersey,” he added.

The away side started the game on the front foot with Christopher Lyons and Clarke to the fore and Quinn forced the home keeper into a good early save.

However, with 12 minutes on the clock it was Magheraveely who took the lead as Williamson nipped in to dispossess Town keeper Gary Doherty and slot the ball into an unguarded net as the away defence waited on an offside flag that never appeared.

Town though pushed on after this and they were soon back on level terms. A corner was only half cleared by the Magheraveely defence as far as player manager McKenna and although his effort was blocked on the line, Clarke was alert to loop a header from the rebound to the back of the net off the underside of the crossbar.

Town began to boss matters in the second half and despite the best efforts of the Magheraveely rearguard, the pressure told as the away outfit went on to take the lead.

Beacom got on the end of a long throw from Frank Wallace and his header at the near post deflected of a home player and into the net.

Town had the ball in the net again but Johnny Hoy’s attempt was ruled out for offside but a third goal did arrive when a Magheraveely player turned a cross into their own net to leave it 3-1 at the final whistle.