Enniskillen Town 3
Tummery Athletic 1

Enniskillen Town manager Rory Judge hailed his side’s 3-1 victory over Tummery as their best performance of the season. 
A first half goal from Mark Little and second half strikes from Ciaran Brough and Gary Lynch ensured they ended Tummery’s recent winning run.
Tummery came into the game on a five game winning streak in the league that included wins over Strathroy and Enniskillen Rangers, but Town raised their game to inflict Athletic’s third defeat of the season.
“It was probably our best performance of the season so far to be honest,” said Town boss Rory Judge. We played well. From the off we seemed to be up for it. Maybe that was due to the fact that they had three of our former players in their ranks. Maybe that was an extra motivation for the players. 
“We were well on top at half time and the 1-0 score line didn’t really reflect our superiority. We scored with our first attack of the second half and then it was game over when we got the third with about twenty minutes left. With Tummery taking the scalp of Rangers the week before everyone thought they were going to be unbeatable, so it gives our lads a bit of a boost going into the Junior Cup this weekend.”
It took just eight minutes for Town to take the lead. Mark Little burst onto a ball over the heads of the Tummery defence and he lobbed it over the advancing goalkeeper, with a retreating defender not quite able to intercept before the ball crossed the goal line.
Cathal Beacom was trying to orchestrate play from midfield for the away side but Town were doing an effective job of shutting him down and denying him a sight of goal.
 It was Town that came closest to finding the net before the end of the first half, but Stephen Clarke’s low drive from thirty yards came off the foot of the post. Frank Wallace also had an effort at goal, but after a jinxing run down the left his shot was well saved.
Tummery came out at the start of the second half determined to peg Town back, but it was the home side that made an almost immediate breakthrough. Wallace broke through a high defensive line on the left and raced clear before crossing for Brough to slot past the keeper and double the lead. Tummery did respond and started to pose more of a threat with Cathal Beacom coming closest to scoring with a shot just wide of the post. 
A succession of corners failed to produce the breakthrough for Tummery, and the game was all but won on 70 minutes when Town scored a third through Gary Lynch. Stephen Clarke hit the crossbar with a volley for Town before Tummery finally netted with five minutes remaining, but it was too late.