Ederney 3-09 Derrygonnelly 1-12.

Ederney secured their place in the Division One league final and in doing so ended Derrygonnelly’s bid for a third successive league and championship double with a three point win over the Harps in Tempo on Sunday.
The Harps had appeared to be in control of the game as they led by six at the break but three second half goals from half time substitute Mark McCauley fired Ederney into a final meeting with Devenish this Saturday evening under the lights at Brewster Park.
“It was a good win for us and we are glad to be into the final,” stated Ederney manager Mickey Cassidy.
However, he is expecting a very difficult encounter against a Devenish side who will be hoping to make amends following their championship final defeat at the hands of the Harps.
“The Devenish game is going to be a very tough one. They will probably feel that they didn’t perform in the county final and they will be keen to put that right so we are going to have to be at our very best on Saturday night.
“I would expect it to be very tight and it is a great opportunity for both clubs to get their hands on silverware,” he added.
This semi-final looked to be going the way of Derrygonnelly as they went in at the break with a 1-07 to 0-04 lead.
The contest was nip and tuck in the early stages with little separating the sides at this point.
Paul Ward and Conall Jones were among the points for the Harps during this period while Paul McCusker, Ryan Morris and Conor Magee had points for Ederney.
A tidy Declan Cassidy point kept the scoreboard ticking over for Derrygonnelly and they looked to be in firm control of matters when they pounced for the opening goal of the game.
Shane McGullion intercepted possession and the ball was moved up the pitch with McGullion having carried on his run to get on the end of things and produce a thunderous finish to the roof of the net.
With Conall Jones and Ward again on target the Harps lead stretched to 1-07 to 0-03 although they suffered what would prove to be a big blow with the loss of captain Ryan Jones to a black card. A Ryan Morris point for Ederney wrapped up the first half scoring but it was Derrygonnelly who had a sizeable cushion at the interval.
However, Ederney produced a strong second half display and they quickly began to eat into the deficit.
Declan McCusker knocked over a point before supersub McCauley netted his first goal to close the gap to two points.
Ward made it a three point game but the momentum was now with Ederney and Paul McCusker landed a point before McCauley netted his second goal to put them in front.
It was tit for tat during the next spell as the sides exchanged points and as the contest drew to a conclusion it was all level.
However, McCauley was quickest to react to a ball coming off the upright as he completed his hat-trick to put Ederney three up.
Gary McKenna pulled a point back for the Harps but a late Paul McCusker point ensured a final place for Ederney.