Enniskillen 1st XV 12 Dromore 1st XV 24

There was disappointment for Enniskillen on Saturday as they slipped to a third league defeat of the season against Dromore at Mullaghmeen on Saturday.
There was little between the sides in a closely fought first half, Tyler Millar going over for Skins as they trailed 7-5 at the break.
However, as the second half progressed Dromore got on top and they eventually pulled clear before Mark O’Shea grabbed a late consolation try for Skins.
It would be Dromore first to register on the scoresheet having won the lion’s share of the early exchanges. 
Enniskillen, though, replied strongly and after strong build up play, released the ball wide to Tyler Millar who had to fight past several would be tacklers before setting down over the Dromore try line, to much applause.
A nip and tuck encounter ensued, with both sides creating scoring opportunities, but neither able to capitalise from them and ‘Skins went into Willie Gibson’s half time talk trailing 5-7.
The second half opened with much the same intensity but Dromore were to be the first scorers of the half after they secured precious line out ball in Enniskillen’s ‘22’. The visitors were quick to construct a strong maul and it rumbled ominously towards the Enniskillen line. Dromore touched down their second five pointer, but missed the resultant conversion to extend their lead to 5-12.
Enniskillen responded promisingly with phase after phase of strong runners. ‘Skins were still lively enough to change the angle of attack with each assault as they hunted for an equalising try. Matthew Balmer caught the eye on more than one occasion with mazy runs stretching well into the Dromore half, but as the attack drew closer to a try, the ball was spilled and broke down. From here on out the game was dominated with Dromore. The Down men surged forward once more and only a last ditch effort from Micheál Law prevented a certain try. 
The sustained pressure eventually gave way to points as Dromore profited from a missed tackle along the backline for a third score. With their tails up, Dromore went seeking for an important bonus point try and found it when another well executed backline attack broke the Enniskillen defence.
With less than 10 minutes remaining on the clock, Enniskillen looked down and out, but found the gritty determination to claw back a score to round off the day’s scoring. Good handling skills across the board led to Mark O’Shea setting down for Enniskillen’s second and final try.