A fire broke out in an Enniskillen shop this lunchtime.

Fire fighters extinguished the fire at a Darling Street shop and the owner was checked over at the scene by paramedics.

The fire brigade was called at 12.44pm and two appliances from Enniskillen attended.

Firefighters dealt with a fire in an end terrace two storey building with a commercial shop on the ground floor. The fire was contained to the rear of the shop.

The incident was dealt with at 1.58pm and the cause of the fire was accidental.