Published 19 Jun 2013 15:30
Fermanagh's hosting of the G8 Summit was, according to the Chief Constable Matt Baggott, the most peaceful and secure in history.
The PSNI is working to dismantle the temporary infrastructure put in place for the G8 Summit. Workmen were on site to start the process of taking down the security fencing as the last of the delegates left the Lough Erne Golf Resort yesterday evening, Tuesday.
Former US President Bill Clinton sent a special video message to Enniskillen.
No fracking in County Fermanagh should be the G8 legacy, a Sinn Fein Councillor has said.
- Fermanagh chosen above 80 other venues for G8
- Ford: 8,000 officers, six months planning and a job well done
- Big Lottery windfall for local groups
- VIDEO: Presidential motorcade leaves Enniskillen
- G8 draws to a close
- Head of IMF joins G8 summit
- VIDEO: protesters' views at the G8 Not Welcome march
- Libya's Prime Minister attends G8 Summit
- G8 leaders sign the Lough Erne Declaration
- VIDEO: Crowds' reactions to the day Obama comes to town
The name caught my attention. Chris P. Bacon! Could there be such a real person, I thought. Well no. Or Yes. Sort of.
A picture special from the wedding of Joanne Robinson and Gary Black, which took place at Llisbellaw Parish Church on 10th May, 2013 followed by a reception at the Slieve Russell Hotel, Co. Cavan.
A Fermanagh band is enjoying huge popularity on youtube after releasing their first Country single on the website last week.
It is hard to see this Sunday's Ulster Championship encounter being anything but a tight, tense affair and although it could well be a low scoring contest, it has the makings of an absorbing and interesting tie.