Published 19 May 2013 20:11
The 19-year-old driver of a car that collided with a lorry she was overtaking has been fined £300 and given five penalty points.
A groundbreaking decision at the Church of Ireland's General Synod on Saturday paves the way for full interchangeability between ministers from both the Church of Ireland and Methodist churches.
Fermanagh will have home advantage when they play Cavan the day before the G8 starts on June 16, the Ulster Council has confirmed.
A Crannog exhibition, 'Come and Try It' sport, leisure and entertainment events and free WiFi at local tourism sites are some of the new initiatives to be funded by the latest pre-G8 funding boost.
- Man selling stolen metal had 13 cannabis plans in home
- History repeats itself at St. Ronan's service
- Help for addiction in Garrison
- Tyre fitter took exception to 'crude sexual' remarks about girlfriend
- G8 protest to send out anti-fracking message
- Single mother convicted in her absence of trying to smash house window
- Catalina book is author's tenth publication
- Thieves raid unlocked garage in Lisnaskea
- BREAKING: Board proposes Collegiate and Portora amalgamation by September 2014
- Exclusive G8 Twitter Q&A next week - get involved!
I'm told there is a "Dad's Army Appreciation Society". You know, fans of that old comedy set in the Home Guard at Walmington-on-sea during the Second World War.
Moving from Texas, America's second largest state, to rural Fermanagh has certainly been a culture shock for Holly Barnsley.
A packed and eclectic programme of events has been announced for the second Happy Days Enniskillen International Beckett festival, with organisers predicting an estimated economic benefit of £2.5 million.
Fermanagh must avoid defeat against Longford on Saturday if they are to make it through to a second successive Lory Meagher Cup final in Croke Park.