Fermanagh Grassland Club continued the celebration of its Golden Jubilee year, by staying closer to home for its annual outing. The event had one of the largest attendances for farm walks of around 100 farmers.
The Rare Breeds Survival Trust (RBST) Sperrins and Lakelands Support Group brought the Ulster American Folk Park to life over the bank holiday weekend.
Margaret Porter, Garvary, Enniskillen, being presented with the Imperial Service Medal, after 47 years in the Civil Service and a member of the staff at CAFRE Enniskillen since 1977.
Life as a farming contractor in Fermanagh taking the ups and downs of the difficult weather and carrying out a vital service for farmers is encapsuled in a new farming DVD which is being launched this week at the Balmoral Show.
- Rare breds turn back the years at Folk Park
- Safety warning for farmers
- Single Applications Forms deadline next week
- Local students at forefront of precision farming
- Welcome to Balmoral Park
- Ballymacan Blondes make Balmoral debut
- Motorcyclist and sheep triallist are among arena performers
- Schools design landmark sculpture at new venue
- Night of celebration for Trillick YFC
- Bees begin work in late spring weather
People suffering from alcohol or drug addiction are to be offered help in Garrison
- Tyre fitter took exception to 'crude sexual' remarks about girlfriend
- G8 protest to send out anti-fracking message
- Single mother convicted in her absence of trying to smash house window
- Catalina book is author's tenth publication
- Thieves raid unlocked garage in Lisnaskea
- BREAKING: Board proposes Collegiate and Portora amalgamation by September 2014