A very much loved mother and grandmother, Florence Maud Ferguson (Florrie), passed away peacefully at South West Acute Hospital on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, after a long illness.
The death occurred on March 13, 2013, in his 87th year of Mr. Arthur J. Moffitt, a native of Fermanagh. Well-known as an active local preacher, he grew up in Tirwinney Methodist Church near Lack.
Much sadness has been expressed following the death, which occurred peacefully on May 1, 2013 at the South West Acute Hospital, Enniskillen, following a short illness, of Mr. Robert Alexander Pearson.
The death at her home at Ardess on Good Friday, March 29, 2013, of Anita O'Brien (formerly Maguire, Kinawley) evoked genuine sadness.
The sound of the pipes and drums rang out through Enniskillen on Saturday, when rainy conditions failed to dampen the competitors' spirited performances during the annual championships.
- Driver got out, of car, put beer can on roof and urinated
- Derrygonnelly G8 public meeting - change of venue
- UPDATE: Army bomb experts dealing with suspect device at Kinawley
- Exclusive G8 Twitter Q&A tomorrow - get involved!
- UPDATE: Second security alert in two days
- Holy Trinity teacher Bronagh named Primary School Teacher of the Year for Northern Ireland